According to the World Health Organization (WHO), administrative errors account for up to 50% of all medical errors.With an estimated 1.5 million healthcare jobs lost in the first two months of COVID-19 and ongoing...
Transitioning to an electronic health record (EHR) can be a daunting task for any healthcare organization, especially for small practices. However, going electronic can also have numerous advantages. Read a snapshot of Cooperative City Chiropractic’s (Coop City Chiro) EHR success story below or download the full case study here.
Coop City Chiro, a five-physician chiropractic facility in Bronx, NY, manages 3,000 patient visits per month. With a growing patient load on top of the maintenance associated with existing medical records, Coop City Chiro needed a better way to manage their practice on the back end without disrupting patient care. In order to find the right EHR for them, Coop City Chiro started their search with the following needs in mind:
- Find an EHR that organizes and optimizes patient documentation.
- Implement an EHR without causing distractions or unnecessary obstacles for their patients and staff.
- Train staff and doctors on an EHR without disrupting their busy schedules.
- Adopt an EHR that fit their practice’s budget and capacity.
The chiropractic facility chose to implement Practice EHR, a complete EHR system with tailored templates and workflows for chiropractors and integrated practices.
- Seamless EHR implementation. Coop City Chiro implemented Practice EHR without any disruption to patients or staff because the EHR is so easy-to-use and learn. “Training was a breeze, partially because the system is so user-friendly,” said Dr. Hall. “We didn’t have to be tech savvy to jump right in and use the platform.”
- Improved efficiency of documentation and billing. Coop City Chiro noticed an immediate improvement in practice management and overall efficiency because they could easily log patient care and bill for all their patients in one single platform. “Practice EHR enabled us to easily capture the patient visit, and at a busy practice like ours, this was big,” said Dr. Hall. “We could also effectively bill all of our patients within the platform.”
- 50,000 in cost-savings. After implementing Practice EHR, Coop City Chiro reported $50,000 in cost-saving by going electronic and eliminating postage, ink, toner, envelopes, paper, etc. “What really surprised us were the cost-savings,” said Dr. Hall. “Practice EHR was already very affordable in regards to monthly bills, but we were able to reduce additional costs on postage, ink, toner, envelopes and paper.”
- Improved Accessibility. Practice EHR’s remote accessibility became a favorite feature. “I didn’t even realize at first, but the best feature about Practice EHR is by far that it’s cloud-based,” said Dr. Hall. “It’s on the Internet, which means I can access it from anywhere and get work done remotely.”
About Practice EHR
Practice EHR was designed with chiropractors in mind. With affordable pricing that fits any budget, it’s the perfect EHR system for practices that are looking to leverage EHR features to cut costs, improve efficiency and seamlessly deliver patient care. Interested in learning more about Practice EHR? Request a Demo by clicking below and a member of our team will contact you.
- EHR Solution
- Small Practice
- Integrated EHR
- Practice EHR News
- Cloud-based EHR
- Healthcare Office Management
- New Technology
- Specialty-Specific EHR
- digital age
- Patient Care
- Client Favorites
- Industry Update
- Urgent Care
- Health records 101
- Product Updates
- Regulatory Updates
- Revenue Cycle Management
- Medical Billing
- HIPAA Security