Transitioning to an electronic health record (EHR) can be a daunting task for any healthcare organization, especially for small practices. However, going electronic can also have numerous advantages. Read a snapshot of Cooperative City Chiropractic’s (Coop City Chiro) EHR success story below or download the full case study here.
Coop City Chiro, a five-physician chiropractic facility in Bronx, NY, manages 3,000 patient visits per month. With a growing patient load on top of the maintenance associated with existing medical records, Coop City Chiro needed a better way to manage their practice on the back end without disrupting patient care. In order to find the right EHR for them, Coop City Chiro started their search with the following needs in mind:
- Find an EHR that organizes and optimizes patient documentation.
- Implement an EHR without causing distractions or unnecessary obstacles for their patients and staff.
- Train staff and doctors on an EHR without disrupting their busy schedules.
- Adopt an EHR that fit their practice’s budget and capacity.
The chiropractic facility chose to implement Practice EHR, an EHR system priced for small practices and built specifically for each specialty.
- Live within minutes. Coop City Chiro implemented Practice EHR within minutes and without any disruption to patients or staff because the EHR is so easy-to-use.
- Improved efficiency of documentation and billing. Coop City Chiro noticed an immediate improvement in practice management and overall efficiency because they could easily log patient care and bill for all their patients in one single platform.
- 50,000 in cost-savings. After implementing Practice EHR, Coop City Chiro reported $50,000 in cost-saving by going electronic and eliminating postage, ink, toner, envelopes, paper, etc.
About Practice EHR
Practice EHR is a cloud-based and specialty-specific electronic health record (EHR) and practice management (PM) solution designed exclusively for small practices. We realize that a one-size-fits-all EHR isn’t right for all care settings, that’s why we designed Practice EHR to meet the needs of small practices and their specialty. Simplifying the entire documentation and billing process, Practice EHR helps more than 1,000 physicians in 23 different specialties deliver care while running a more profitable and efficient practice. Interested in learning more about Practice EHR? Request a Demo by clicking below and a member of our team will contact you.