Send & Receive Fax
Practice EHR allows you to send and receive un-limited faxes from within the EHR. This capability greatly assists in minimizing paper use by reducing the need to print.
- You can use built-in fax capabilities to send and/or receive various types of practice documents, such as clinical charts, referrals, intake forms, etc.
- Faxes received are linked to the patient documents and become permanent part of the patient records.
- You can also select a patient document and send it via fax from within EHR.
- Minimize paper and ink cost.
- Let your staff focus on patients, not paperwork.